Monday, May 4, 2009

LETTER #1

7-2-02

MEL,


What's good? I was just informed that i had approval to correspond with you, Kiron,Mike Mike & Missy, so I had to reach your way to let you know the good news....Now I can see if you still got skills on the mic. Dont let me find out that you fell off....Anyway! this letter will be short because i have to notify everybody that I just mentioned about their approvals and I want to get all of that done today.So as soon as you get this letter halla back we'll take it from there...Until then, Be good!.Take care& Send my love to all....

Much love! Much Respect
PETE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo cookup,
Is Pete going to do a biography of his life in a book or movie?I was wondering about pete.I feel like I would love to see pete stand up and tell Ny to dead them red rags.I dont know Pete but I know he would change his life if he could start over.Pete owe the black community,and the black youth.He owes them the truth.Killing your brother is the worst thing a man can do.I want to holler at Pete.I know pete aint that fiery young dude no more.I Know pete has good in him.Im yusef holler back.Much Love and respect to you and Pete.